A timely sign!
We don't have poison ivy here ... we do however have poison oak - which has the same sorry and itchy result if you mess with it!!!
Now this is a sign I'd pay attention to. I've never been in touch with poison ivy, but I know people who have. Ouch!
That's very considerate that they warn of that itchy devil!
Your are right Lesley... heed the warning. I've had it before and it can be nasty.
I have heard so much about the effects of poison ivy. That is one plant I don't wish to mess with! Good to see the warning sign!
Ouch, ouch, ouch! :-)Thanks for hosting, Lesley!
At least they tell you! That's nice - instead of being surprised by the rash!
a sign is good since I never remember what poison ivy looks like
As a kid, I was covered with PI from the time school let out until I got back in the class. I learned to spot it from a mile away, sign no longer needed :-)
Post a Comment